Monday, September 19, 2011

Dream Advice on Target


Our Dreamer Writes:

Dear SMYD,

Sometimes my dreams just tell me what to do.  For example, years ago I used to have a recurring dream where I was back at school.  I usually was in a hallway and students all around me were going to class.  I had nowhere to go.

I always woke up from that dream with the thought that I should go back to school.  Finally I did enroll in classes and build my education.  I’ve always been so glad I did.  Guess what else? After I did that, I never had the dream again!

Signed,

I Listen to My Dreams



Dear Listener,

What a great experience!  It’s remarkable how our dreams work for us, and yours is a perfect example.  Sometimes the literal content of a dream, the face value, provides a direct message from your Dreaming Self to your Waking Self – Get back to school!

There may be multiple levels to such a dream, but it never hurts to consider the obvious first:  If you dream that you have a blowout on the freeway, why not check the tires on your car?  Then we can talk about your life in the fast lane and its possible consequences.

Finally, just as in your experience, Dear Dreamer, once insight is gained into a recurring dream, and heeded, it almost always fades away!

Sweet Dreams!

SMYD

sendmeyourdreams@mail.com               


No comments:

Post a Comment